Monday, March 2, 2009

Itty Bitty Zippy
























It's no secret that I adore, adore, adore my horse Zippy. I heard about CyndyHorses, a positively amazing equine artist, I had to send her a note and ask her about custom work. I wanted one of her necklaces but I was dreaming of getting one that looked like Zippy.

Cyndy was wonderful, I sent her pictures and she whipped up a little Zippy on a beautiful necklace that is so cute, pictures cannot do it justice. Anyhow, I had to share and post a link to her Etsy Store: www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6688394

and her website: www.cyndyhorses.com/

because she's an independent artist who does beautiful work and really puts her heart into each unique piece. She is fast, too- she got right to work on Zippy- I haven't been so excited to get something in the mail since I ordered Sea Monkeys when I was 5!

I cannot wait to head off to work tomorrow wearing my 'little Zippy' around my neck. I suggest you treat yourself to one as well.

Many thanks, Cyndy, for capturing my big boy in a little necklace!

4 comments:

Carroll Farm said...

That is just gorgeous! I wouldn't know which of my horses to do that with!

cowgirljlynn said...

Love the necklace, it is really nice!

Pony Girl said...

Wow, that is really lovely! :) Wear it with pride!
I saw your comment on my blog about My Boy's bump, thanks! You said your horse had similar bumps on his back. What did your vet say? I am having the vet out Friday. Will keep you posted!

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Beautiful. My daughter also sells art on etsy. We should definitely patronize our artists. Look at the cool things they make!

www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com